During the Covid-19 outbreak, Picnics are an ideal way of celebrating being alone in our beautiful gardens. You have two options:
- Bring your own picnic. As we are licensed, wines and champagne may only be ordered from our bar. R 400 per picnic spot for two people sharing which includes a picnic blanket
- Our Executive Chef will fill your wicker picnic basket with a selection of tasty treats, allowing you to spend a peaceful afternoon on our lush lawns under the trees.
Keep an eye out for the beautiful birds found in the area, in particular the elusive golden oriel, and our resident fish eagles and kingfishers.
R550 per picnic basket for two people sharing
We provide blankets and pillows.
The picnic menu is at the Chef’s discretion but may included some of the below items.
- Homemade Breads
- Homemade Quiche/Tartlets
- Selection of Cold Meats and asparagus
- Selection of Sandwiches/Wraps
- Selection of Salads
- Scones served with Cream and Jam
- Peppermint / Chocolate Tart
- Assorted Cheeses and Biscuits with
- Homemade chutney
Terms and Conditions
Picnic baskets need to be booked 24 hours in advance.
Picnic spots are on a first come first choice basis. Picnic spots are available from 11:30 AM.
Regrettably no playing of music
Beverages not included