Each of our 18 rooms is individually decorated, and designed for privacy and luxury.
Each room boasts beautiful antique furniture, a spacious bathtub, a shower, heated towel rails and a king-size bed fitted with a super-down duvet. Some of our rooms also include outdoor showers and Jacuzzis. Satellite television and internet connectivity are available in all rooms, as are books, magazines, dressing gowns and umbrellas. Charming fireplaces will keep you cosy in the cooler months.
Looking to create the perfect special occasion? Our Honeymoon Suite will not disappoint. With top class finishes, a roomy spa bath and private outdoor patio, this special suite is the ideal romantic retreat for newlyweds.
We also offer poolside rooms, flanked by our sweet-smelling lemon and rose gardens, as well as our spacious Main Bedroom, which boasts a leather-top writing desk and comfortable sitting area.
There is something for everyone at Budmarsh. Allow us to treat you to a delightful and memorable visit, and feel free to enquire about the various rooms and special touches available to make your stay the very best.
Budmarsh welcomes children over the age of 12.
- All cancellations must reach us by fax or e-mail.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following conditions apply:
– 2 weeks prior to arrival – 50% of the booking fee
– Less than 2 weeks’ notice – guests will be charged the full booking fee
- By policy, Budmarsh welcomes children over the age of 12 only, and are billed at adult rates.
- Budmarsh has a licensed bar & wine cellar and our liquor license does not allow guests to bring beverages and alcohol onto the premises.
- Mini Bar: the mini bar fridges are stocked on request. Please advise if you wish us to stock the mini bar with beverages of your choice prior to arrival. This may also be arranged on arrival at Budmarsh.
- Budmarsh does accept special requests for alcohol not sold on the premises. However, a minimum notice period of 48 hours does apply and is dependent on availability at our suppliers.